* Now Available in 6 WEEKS or 6 MONTHS packages!*
Enjoy the Arctic (without the frostbite).
Arctic Learning Adventures are at your fingertips, you don't even have to leave home! Give your child the exciting gift of personalized mail...they will be delighted to receive happy mail all the way from the north, handwritten and personally addressed to them.
Our subscription is available in 6 Weeks or 6 Months durations.
(Contents are the same however one is mailed weekly for those who want to receive the information in a shorter amount of time - perfect for homeschool or classroom projects) or our 6 month duration for those that would like to extend the anticipation and the experience.
POLAR PEN PAL brings an exciting and engaging way for children of all ages to learn about, and have a REAL connection with, the Arctic.
Now your child can have the joy of having weekly or monthly mail ALL THE WAY FROM THE ARCTIC personally addressed to them, and inside they will delight to find a postcard that shares with them details of our real northern life and special surprises!
With collectable stickers, northern treasures, and access to online Arctic resources to explore... they will soon have a deeper understanding and a personal connection with this far away, often mysterious, but very REAL place!
We share our real arctic life in Iqaluit, Nunavut through the voices of Mark + Meeka in a fun yet educational way. We share details of how life in the Arctic is unique and special features of the Inuit (Eskimo) culture which contribute to arctic life.
Your 6-part subscription will include the following:
-6 educational postcards (featuring photos we personally took) with details of our real northern life. We share what it's really like to live in the Arctic. Each month a new theme is discussed teaching a new aspect of arctic life.
- 6 collectible stickers (with free printable snow globe for them to organize their stickers.) Each month a sticker will be included that complements the arctic theme.
- 6 Boarding passes for an online Arctic Learning Adventure. Each month you will be granted access to an exclusive page that explores the month's topic deeper. It includes exclusive content in addition to curated resources including videos, crafts, songs, printables, and reading recommendations.
- A personalized response to your child's northern living question - for a fully interactive pen pal experience! Your child can write to us or send us an email and ask a question they've been burning to know about life in the Arctic. Our personalized response will be sent by email.
- A video link for a detailed look at Arctic life in Iqaluit. Included in the month one package, this 11-minute video is fully narrated so that no reading is required to benefit from the information. The video gives a brief tour around Iqaluit and discusses some of the challenges and differences of Arctic Living.
- A little northern surprise that complements the topic of the month focusing on another aspect of northern living.
- All of the fun above is delivered in a cheerful envelope addressed and stamped by hand, decorated with playful stickers and decorative tape for the ultimate "happy mail" experience.
Topics explored include:
Iqaluit (Life in Nunavut's capital city)
Tundra (winter activities and transportation)
Midnight Sun (Summer in the arctic)
Our subscription is a great addition to any homeschool program, fun for teachers to share with their classrooms, or for a curious child to deepen their understanding of the arctic topic.
PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR CHILD'S NAME & ADDRESS when purchasing so we know whom to address it to. (You can also provide additional information such as their age if you want to, but this is optional)
*If no additional name or address is noted, then the postcard will be addressed to the name and address of the purchaser.*
Please note that the northern gifts included in each package are recommended for ages 5+ and children should always be supervised when opening the gifts
C$54.00 Regular Price