This listing is for our 6 part subscription received ALL IN ONE PACKAGE so you can explore each of the 6 topics at your own pace. The package will include 6 envelopes that you can open as you wish. Open one a day, one a week, or save for rainy days.
This option is perfect for those who want access to the entire resource at once. Great for unit studies, (classroom or homeschooling) or to save for rainy days for exciting activities for your kids to explore.
Arctic Learning Adventures are at your fingertips, you don't even have to leave home.
POLAR PEN PAL brings an exciting and engaging way for children of all ages to learn about, and have a REAL connection with, the Arctic.
Now your child can have the joy of having mail ALL THE WAY FROM THE ARCTIC personally addressed to them, and inside they will delight to find postcards that share with them details of our real northern life and special surprises!
With collectable stickers, northern treasures, and access to online Arctic resources to explore... they will soon have a deeper understanding and a personal connection with this far away, often mysterious, but very REAL place!
We share our real arctic life in Iqaluit, Nunavut through the voices of Mark + Meeka in a fun yet educational way. We share details of how life in the Arctic is unique, and educate about special features of the Inuit (Eskimo) culture which contribute to arctic life.
Your subscription will include the following items all in one package:
-6 educational postcards (featuring photos we personally took) with details of our real northern life. We share what it's really like to live in the Arctic. Each month a new theme is discussed teaching a new aspect of arctic life.
- 6 collectable stickers (with free printable snow globe for them to organize their stickers.) Each month a sticker will be included that complements the arctic theme.
- 6 Boarding passes for an online Arctic Learning Adventure. Each month you will be granted access to an exclusive page that explores the month's topic deeper. It includes exclusive content in addition to curated resources including videos, crafts, songs, printables, and reading recommendations.
- A personalized response to your child's northern living question - for a fully interactive pen pal experience! Your child can write to us or send us an email and ask a question they've been burning to know about life in the Arctic. Our personalized response will be included with one of their postcards.
- A video link for a detailed look at Arctic life in Iqaluit. Included in the month one package, this 10-minute video is fully narrated so that no reading is required to benefit from the information. The video gives a brief tour around Iqaluit and discusses some of the challenges and differences of Arctic Living.
- A little northern surprise that complements the topic of the month focusing on another aspect of northern living.
- All of the fun above is delivered in a cheerful envelope addressed and stamped by hand, decorated with playful jokes and arctic graphics for the ultimate "happy mail" experience.
PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR CHILD'S NAME & ADDRESS IN THE NOTES when purchasing so we know whom to address it to. (You can also provide additional information such as their age if you want to, but this is optional)
*If no additional name or address is noted, then the postcard will be addressed to the name and address of the purchaser.*
Please note that the northern gifts included in each package are recommended for ages 5+ and children should always be supervised when opening the gifts
C$54.00 Regular Price